Welcome to 226 Pusey Avenue in the community of Collingdale. This home features a cozy front porch, hardwood floors on both levels, open living & dining room, and a full walk-out basement with a full bath! Step inside to the open concept living room and dining room with hardwood floors throughout; perfect for gathering, entertaining, and just enjoying your everyday routine. The dining room features a lovely bay window and leads into another eating area or a den/office area, or whatever your needs require. From there, flow into the galley kitchen with gas cooking and access outside to the backyard; ideal for grilling or outdoor dining. Upstairs, you will find all 3 bedrooms, each with hardwood floors, and a full bathroom and linen closet. The lower level of this home is partially finished with a full bathroom and the potential for extra living space or an additional bedroom in the future. Sitting on a corner lot, this property is fenced, and has a 1-car detached garage for parking. Only 30 minutes from Center City Philadelphia and close to major routes, be sure to schedule a showing today!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,202 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Range/Oven Built-in, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 20.00 x 106.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price